Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011!!!! Horray for the New Year!!!

Our Santa Tree in our Family Room.
Wow, how the years fly by so quickly anymore. I guess that is a sure sign of getting older.  It is amazing how when you're small, it seems as if it takes forever for your birthday to arrive again.. and now before you know it,  A new year has arrived and soon, that Birthday will be here again.  I am not going to spend time looking back at 2010. I will just say that it was a good year. We all surviived it!  I am hoping that 2011 is going to be an awesome year!  Of course, it will be only as good as I make it.  I am determined though, that this is going to be a great year! Since, I am an awesome person, I will be having an awesome year!

I have great faith, in so many things. I claim to be a believer. I am a great Believer!! I believe in Christ, I believe the Bible and The Book of Mormon to be the Word of God. I believe in a living Prophet. I believe in doing and being good. I believe my parents did their very best in raising their family. I believe they are the best parents I could have been blessed with in my life. I believe in Myself, I believe in my children. I believe in my Husband. I believe in  Santa's Cause. (I loved that song sung by the Statler Brothers... It just fits me!! ) I am a believer! I believe that most people are inheritly good. I believe in having faith and trusting in others to do the same.I believe in being charitable. I believe some friends are family that we pick for ourselves. I believe the only person hurt when you hold a grudge is yourself. I believe to truly grow in love is to forgive others and yourself.  I believe what you share with others you have not lost, but gained.  I believe I will see my ancestors someday and I will know them because I believe in them and I love them.   I believe that its better to be a Believer than a non-believer!  If I am wrong.. what have I lost? Absolutely Nothing!! If I chose to be as some are as non believers and if they are wrong, what have they lost??... Everything! I am a BELIEVER!!  I hope that you are a Believer too!!

I hope that everyone will have a great and Blessed year.   Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment