Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

To me, this seems like we have had more snow than normal for our winters. At least in the last few years that I can remember. The home is nice and warm and the new windows we put in this year help to keep it that way and so its nice to stay inside and watch the snow.

I am busy creating the "Year in Review" Video for our ward. I absolutely love creating this video and the different segments. While it is fun to make a picture record of the events that have taken place in the ward over the last year. My favorite segments are those that I create that show our personal lives as ward members. Those things that allow me to get to know someone a bit better.

A couple years ago we highlighted those that had served in the military. That is one of my very favorite segments. I learned much more than anyone else by doing that segment. I interviewed each that I placed in there, with the exception of just a few. There was only one in the ward who did not want to be mentioned in that video. I respectfully left him out. He had served and retired from the military, he had given much but didn't want to be thanked for his service.

This is my break from the video for the day. Its been a week or so since I posted to this. This year I am creating a segment of peoples hobbies and where the members went on vacation last year. I Thought it would be fun to see where everyone went to take a rest from their normal lives.

I want to do a segment that I call "All because two people fell in Love" and show a wedding photo and a photo of their entire family. Don't you think that would be cool? I do. I thought about using the song from Brad Paisley with the same title or two people fell in love is the title I guess. Anyways, its the same thing.

When this is done, I'll figure out how to make this site look "orignal" to me. Well, on with the days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment